15 July 2013

GOD NEVER BLINKS...


I really don’t know if it’s right for me to share this, but I just want to let this out off my chest. I haven’t shared with everyone that I was involved in a scam on late 2012. I trusted my friend, and invested into a mini business of selling mobile phones in cheaper prices, and was able to convince some of my friends and relatives to invest (or yes, to buy) units from me. That mini business, is so far, the most stupid thing I have ever decided to do. I did not think, well obviously. I became so excited with the profit that I forgot that there is no easy money. Well, I always say this as my reason.. I TRUSTED A FRIEND, IT’S NOT MY FAULT, but deep down in me, I know it’s my fault. Why didn’t I think twice? Why was I so selfish? I blame myself, until now, for dragging my close friends and relatives in this bull crap! I still cannot move on from that tragedy.

It’s almost 9 months. Imagine the burden of bringing the same bull crap everyday of your life, for the past 9 months. It became heavier as the anger of the people involved is uncontrollable. That feeling of apologizing every single time they ask for a refund, is just so sad. I wanted to give them their money back, but how? I don’t have an income, for I am a student. I tried looking for a job, but I cannot find one. I feel sorry for my family for carrying this burden with me. Yes, and it hurts so much that I can sense people thinking that what happened is nothing to me. Well, I’ve been juggling with school, and all --with this bull crap in my system. It’s not easy, never was, and never will be. I’ve been searching for solutions, but it’s not that easy, I repeat, never easy.. The hardest part is, people want me to rely on my family. Well, of course I’ve been asking them for help, but they just cannot shoulder a million bucks, for we are not rich –and I repeat--- WE ARE NOT RICH! People always tell me that we’re rich, and blahblahblah. What’s your basis, guys? The way we carry ourselvesf? Haay. Well, think again..

So why did I share this.. It’s because I had a very serious talk with someone regarding the status of our family.  I don’t know, but the bottom line is that.. We have this habit of entrusting our fortune to the wrong people. I just don’t want to give out details, for I’m really not that aware of what happened. You see, as I have observed, the Nazareths are not into jobs, and being employees, they're into investing, business and stuff.. So yea... It’s just so sad seeing my grammy so problematic, and I cannot do anything to help her. Worse, I brought her additional problem. What’s with late 2012-mid year 2013? Haay. Definitely not a good year for the Nazareths.

When I was growing up, I didn’t experience problems like these. It’s so easy being a kid, indeed. Being part of the grown-up world is just so hard. It’s just so sad that we’ve come to this. I was not expecting this, and so as my family. We didn’t expect this to happen.. We’re so not used to this.

So... (fame) and fortune don’t last. I have learned a lot from what I’m (we’re) experiencing right now. I swear, I’m a better person today. Now that I have experienced the reality, I can say that life really has its ups and downs. You may be on top now, you’ll never know what will happen tomorrow.

*siiiiiggghhhh*

I’m praying for a better tomorrow, and for the next days, months and years to come to be the best…

No matter what happened, I’m sure that my family will be strong for each other. I’m just so lucky to have the Nazareths behind me. They are indeed the best family in the world.

Whatever happens, always remember.. GOD NEVER BLINKS!
 
Who knows what tomorrow brings? Hold on.. Be strong..
<3 Steffany Blair
 
----------------------------------------------
*moved... blairyrandomthoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment