01 June 2011

Berry Lazy.

My Lazy Photo
Bruno Mars' The Lazy song is now on repeat.

I was looking for a berry lazy photo, but I cannot find any. I found this photo. HAHA.

It's June 1st and I am too lazy to work! geez.

I woke up late. Came to the office at around 8:38AM (LATE) and now, blogging in my work place. Again, berry lazy att. haha :)

Good thing I woke up late and came to the office late on the first day of June. If this happened last May, geez! I should've been resting now, for three days, due to suspension! hahaha ☺ Now, my tardiness record is back to zero (ooops! now, that's 1-- today!) hahaha!☺

Can I just say.... Students, do not rush! enjoy the years you have in school. If only I have a choice, I would love to enrol now and leave this boring place. (oh wait, I have a choice! but I am confuse on what degree to take) HAHAHA ☺ BOO ME!!!

Enjoy school.☺

No comments:

Post a Comment