10 July 2011

bliss.

le boyfie's sms




I do not have a sweet boyfriend, really. He's the type of guy that will send me the usual "I love you" & "I miss you" SMS everyday! for me, that isn't sweet at all 'cause it's too common. Being in a relationship for almost four (4) years, gaahd he should've done a lot of sweet stuff, yea? (I am a very demanding & bratt girlfriend) HAHA.


The only reason that I've taken a photo of this sms and posted this here is because it was the first time that i got kilig over an sms from him. HAHA seryoso! as in first time talaga!

Anyway, i think the reason why he sent that to me is because i texted him this: "Thank you for being my knight in shining armor, babe! #18days!" See, I do this countdown since first day of July! duh? it'll be our 4th anniversary on the 24th, so a countdown is a must! haha :) And when i send him the days left, I do it with a little personal sweet note. voillaaa, I guess I gave him an idea on what to reply on that day. haha From day 1, he just sent the words, "i love you. mwaaaah!" hahaha 

This one I really like. I am in so much loooove. a very deep love.

No comments:

Post a Comment