10 July 2011

She's baaaack!!


don't mind my look --wasted!
Remember my post dedicated to my OFW friend? (well, you can read it here.) Well, she's baaack! Nope, not for good. haha!

I always as in always look forward on the day that we meet again. I have plans on going to SG to visit her (and the country) but gaaahdd the expenses, kaloka! haha :)

She went home for the weekend to say her goodbyes to her grandmother who passed away :| (prayers to granny and to your family, Ren)

I thought I'm never gonna see her! We didn't plan anything! haha we just have plans of seeing each other. She texted me right after the burial. We saw each other at Walter Mart! Super quick lang, as in beso lang! haha :) We didn't get the chance to bond since she was there to watch a movie with *ehem* haha! She invited me, though. I wanted to, but I've watched that movie and besides, I see it as a date! HAHAHA (oh my friend's gonna kill me when she reads this)

I walked aroung the mall when she entered the movie house. I saw one of my gradeschool friends, Kim Medina, and we started talking. After, I went to the supermarket to buy ice cream and chips before heading home (I just want to do something before going home!) I saw another good friend, Ryan, as I was walking on my way home. Great night for friends, right? ☺

Tomorrow, Sunday, my dear friend will be flying back to SG! wishing her a safe flight. I wish we had a little more time to bond and exchange stories, but hey! There's always a blogspot to keep us updated.

Personal Note:
I love you, Ren! See you again!!☺ Have a safe flight!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! haha! wish ko lang na date yun no! Iniiwan na nga nya ako nung nakita nya tayo magkasama! :)) friend lang talaga tingin nya sakin! aruy! haha! di ko pa naboblog yun... sooon! anyway, I LOVE YOU TOO! see you when I see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! kunyari ka pa. nako. pasecret lang yun!!:)

    ReplyDelete