23 May 2011

Day trip at Calatagan

As promised, I will now share my breezly Saturday!

I went to Calatagan with my grade school friends for our annual summer outing. t'was supposed to be the whole block, but others were committed to do something else, or they just don't want to spend a lot this summer!

Every year, we reserve a resort in Pansol, Laguna and have an overnight swim plus drinking session. This year, I've decided to make a difference and instead of planning a pool party, I've planned a beach party! I was about to reserve a room, but decided to go on a day trip, and have a drink at our friend's crib, instead. It's cheaper, yea?☺

So we had a little Dora the Explorer moments. We, me and the cousins, met at Starbucks, Taft, around 6:30 in the morning, and rode a jeepney going to Pasay Rotonda. From there, we took a van going to Calatagan (Php 180.00 each). It was more or less, four hour ride. Our butts hurt like hell, but we didn't mind! teehee☺

When we were half way to the resort, the door of our van broke! :| teehee

 Because manong driver's van was broken, he was so mad that he asked us to go down even though we were not in Calatagan terminal yet.  So we went down and decided to eat near that place. We don't want to spend a lot for food at the resort!☺ the magic of pagtitipid!

We took a tricycle going to Stilts Beach Resort (Php 140/ride). Not bad, 'cause the resort is like 5-6km. away. As we reach Stilts, we went straight to the reception and pay our entrance fee (Php 350/person for day tour). We didn't avail for their cottage, we just had our stay at their shaded tree (well, that's for FREE!) haha!

Snaps:











How can you leave this place? :|
Adventure pa din on our way home!! ;)



It was a very fun adventure!☺ I think I might want to try that kind of journey, again! hahaha!                       

















































No comments:

Post a Comment