10 May 2011

Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.

I woke up with a heavy heart today. I went to the office with a pain I can't explain. All I know is that I am so sad and I'm not gonna enjoy my TODAY!

Before I start my work, I make sure to connect my phone to the OP's wifi and check my facebook and twitter via Snaptu. If I cannot connect to the wifi, I check it via Yahoo!

I got so giggly reading wall posts and tweets from my friends, but I know, I am still sad. Then, I heard that 4 of my close friends in the office will file their resignation on May 16th!

Why am I so affected, anyway? Simply because they are my friends. They are like my sisters and brother! I can't blame them. Being on their department is really tough. I'm so blessed that Admin people are kind. I don't want them to leave, but I guess that's how it goes.

Besides, people are tend to leave. I know we will see each other again. Who knows.. Only God knows, right? ☺
"Today could mean goodbye my friend, and this could mean tears in our eyes, but fate will find us.. AGAIN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment