17 May 2011

In the name of love.

credits to Google Images for this photo ☺

Last Sunday, May 15, 2011, I -together with my sibs and cousin, watched the #AgaAngelJake movie.

If you are following me on twitter (@steffanyblair), you know that I am a big fan of pinoy movies. Yes, those cheesy scenes, those corny happenings, those loveteams, I am a fan of those! ☺ The moment I saw the In the name of love trailer, I knew in that instant, I will definitely watch it!

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed. I didn't expect the tragedy of this movie. This one's very sad. Infairness, it is different among the other pinoy movies I've watched. The story is good, the twist, the editing, the narration, it's fine. I just didn't like those bloody scenes!!☺ Sorry, I expected a very sweet and dramatic purely romantic movie. I told you I am a fan of cheesy scenes. ☺

credits to Google images, AGAIN! ☺

This is my favorite scene!!! I salute Aga's acting on this scene, and also Angel's!!☺

In a nutshell, yes, I do recommend you to watch this movie. I can't give you any negative nor positive feedbacks that will hinder you from watching this movie. haha! I just want to say that I was a little disappointed because I didn't expect those bloody scenes!! ☺

Angel was very cute in this movie. I love her pole dancing scenes, but I think she really gained weight! Still very pretty though ♥
Aga, gaaaah! I love him. need I say more? :)))
Jake - not really a revelation! :| He's still my crush though.. hihi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment