24 May 2011

Why am I LEAVING my dream when I should've been LIVING it.

I really get inspired when I read blog posted by bloggers (duh?) or friends.I tweet this everytime: "I have a very boring work!" So what I do is to read blogs from celebs, diff'rent bloggers, & friends. Also, I read news online and check my facebook and twitter, like every second of the day.. just to ignore work! haaaay.

I have a degree in Political Science. I've specialized in International Relations. I finished college in St. Scholastica's College-Manila, which I believe is a great school. I took up this degree thinking that I will take up Law right after college graduation! I've decided to enter St. Scho because it is the only EXCLUSIVE school who offers PolSci with specialization. I want to work in UN, so IR is perfect, I thought. I also dream of becoming a diplomat. I have a lot of dreams, all connected to politics, and public service! Where are my dreams, now? Still dreams!

While other teens are dreaming to be famous actress, models, celebs, whatevs, I'm dreaming of becoming a good public servant, politician. It was my dream since highschool. I am so sad thinking that I am not living my dream! Instead, I'm LEAVING it!! oh geez. what's happening to me?

I've read a friend's blogpost. She will now go to a foreign land and live her dream --to teach. GADAAAMIIIT! Now, I'm thinking of going to a foreign land, and live my dream too. Not to work, but to study! People say I'm a geek 'cause I love school, but nooo! I am not! I was not a bright student, I just love being in a school setting and learn a lot about economics, public administration, constitution, and foreign policy. Everything about politics, for me, is interesting. I really want to study more and more and more!! :|

Today, I am working as an Admin. staff in an insurance company here in Makati. I know! what a career, right? I want to leave this work and accept a job offer in another company, as a Legal Assistant! gadaaamiiit talaga! (I will blog about this effin' work in another post) ☺

Should I live my dream & leave this job? I think, I should make my dream happen!

1 comment: