16 May 2011

Shocked.

I was about to blog everything that happened to me last week. The photo shoot that I went to, the movie that I've watched with my sibs, my Johnny Rockets experience, my stressful days, and so on. As I was about to post the photos, and blog about those sort of interesting stories, I received the most shocking SMS I've ever read in my entire life, and the most alarming call, too. As much as I want to elaborate the story, and post here the SMS that I've received and who sent it, I'd rather not to (as a sign of respect to that person and to those involve).


What I can just say are..
Yes, I came from a broken family. I grew up without a mother and still living my life without her (this is for the past 14 years of my life). I only have a father, he is not perfect, but he sees to it that he'll be the greatest father for us. We or I may not be the best daughter, not a good one, but I know that he loves me for who I am and I love him for who my father is, and I love my family and I'm happy, we all are.

I know that I am a good friend. My friendship with others might have ended, but it doesn't mean that I became a bad friend to them. It just so happened that our friendship is not meant to last for a lifetime.

True, there was a time that I ran after a guy. So what? I believe that if you love someone, there's no reason to let go. Fight for whatever you love. di na uso martyr ngayon! As long as it makes you happy, run after it!

I don't care what other people say. Out of respect, I didn't give her hatred nor anger.

Thank you, Lord, for giving me patience. I may be hurt, but it's normal. Thank you for your guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment