18 July 2012

The best of my last working day

I went to the office last Friday, July 13, 2012, to say my last goodbye to my workmates. Supposedly, June 29 was my last day, but since I left the country to go to Singapura for a quick vacay and bonding with the sibs, I left two unfinished reports. I came back Tuesday and worked overtime just to finish the report. Then, last Friday, I went to the office, half day, as requested by my workmates, to say goodbye to them formally.

Of course my last working day deserves separate post, which I started last Saturday, but still saved as drafts for it is still undone. One of the best things I did during my last working day is the Call Me Maybe vid eith my CSMmates, the Pretty Reckless (feat. MIS) You may not be familiar with the Pretty Reckless, but that is the name of our group for the Christmas party performance, the belly dancing, and since then we are called the Pretty Reckless! :)

We all wanted to do a crazy vid of the song since we watched the vid of the It Girls, yes, that with Solenn, Georger, Anne, and friends. We are all fans of the It Girls. We were supposed to do a vid when we went to Star City but we enjoyed the place so much that we didnt find time to shoot! hahaha.

Last Friday, we were about to watch the championship game, but due to the heavy rain, we stayed in the office while some Pretty Reckless girls went to the zone because they have to play. We, who were left in the office, did a vid already. It was so much fun! Yessir, the MIS people came out to support us.

`nuff said, and please do watch this fun vid. HAHAHA!


We made this for fun only. hahaha! And this is one of the fun moments I did during my last working day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment