25 July 2012

workaholic and in need of a part-time! :)

I just started my new work yesterday, yet Im starting to feel a little lazy about it. Maybe because we had our contract signing yesterday, and Im not really happy with the salary and benefits. I was expecting a bigger pay, bigger than what I was receiving on my previous job, but it is not. I just had to think of something for me to convince myself to sign the contract, such as: I can get a huge money from commission (if I have HUGE accounts) and that the company is just starting so when it becomes huge, I am one of the employees who will definitely gain from it. I have no regrets, so far. It`s just the second day, we`ll see how this one goes.

Since last Friday, I`ve been trying to look for a weekend job. I want to be occupied 7 days a week. I`ve been tweeting about this since Im very decided to work every weekends. Just now, I tried to apply for a customer service job, 9PM-4AM shift, M-S. I know that if I get accepted, I`ll be killing myself since my regular job is from 9am-6PM. I think I can manage both jobs since offices are both located in Valero St. Makati, just few blocks away from each other. Yes, I also searched some tutoring jobs, and I`ve seen some, but shift will start on 2PM and obviously, Im not available on that time. Now, I`m still trying to look for weekend jobs, and I didnt know that it will be this hard!

You may call me a workaholic bee, but I dont know, I just want to earn a loooot for Law School on 2013!

Please, hit me up when you know some part-time jobs. I need it so bad!

H&K <3

No comments:

Post a Comment