08 July 2012

Singapura 2012: The City Tour

I dont know how to start this post. Haaa! Well here it goes.

Last January, my sister booked a trip for the three of us: Me, the sister and the pogi brother. We talked over BBM, and agreed to book this trip to Singapura simply because it will cost us only Php 3,000.00+ each! Thanks to CebPac Piso fare! Not bad, yea? Okaaay, dont ask why we didnt book our dad. It bothered us too much already. haha! We dont know why, really. LOL but we promised to fly him to Bangkok next time. yaaay! another trip to look forward to with the family.

Singapura. Well, basically, on our first day, we had the city tour! thanks to our lovely SG-based friends for being our tour guides!

The only departure photo we have
My gradeschool friend, and one of my best pals in the world, Ren, was very supportive on our trip. She picked us up at the airport and let me borrow her prepaid phone so we can keep in touch, Sweet!

During our first night, we walked along Lorong 6 Geylang to see whatev that block has to offer. We found 711 all-over the block! haha Of course we bought something!


My pogi brother is obsessed with Yakult!
We had cup noodles for brekky the next day
We didnt have an itinerary for the trip, unlike other trippers. haha! We just have these places in mind that we want to visit. Good thing our SG-based friends were there to bring us in every places we have to visit. Oh wait! they brought us to malls, and malls, and yes, malls! hahaha! So yes, you know what happened to us, we splurged! unbelievable!

with our EZ Link cards LOL
from Kallang: The sibs!
 We were lucky to have stayed in a place 5min-walk away from an MRT station. Cab is very expensive in this country! whew. We stayed near Kallang station. So yes, basically we walked 5 minutes every morning just to get out off Geylang and go to wherever.

During our first day, Sunday, our friends went to our hotel and off we go for some Dora moments, the city tour! It is amazing that their GPS is very accurate! I wonder where its going to happen in our country!

The City Tour snaps:
seaweed rice at Tori-Q
Some colorful statues. haha
L-R: Lareina, Me, Ate Stacey, Kyle, and Kuya Marl
Singapore is a hopeless place, we found love! At A&F
The JACOB-body at A&F! :)))
tourists! LOL
Marina Sands Bay as the background
with Carmie at Marina Sands
Carmie is one of my college pals. She was carlo`s blockmate when we were in college. I told her that I`ll be visiting Singapura and that we should meet. And, voilaaaa! We have met! She is now working in SG as a graphic artist, I think. Missed her big time! Brought two packs of Boy Bawang for her, as she wished. haha!
with the SG-based friends
trying out the 1 SGD worth ice cream
They say that this 1 dollar worth of ice cream is a must try, and so we did eat it. Yummy-oh, I must say! It`s like a high-class dirty ice cream. haha yummy flavors! When my sister and I talked about this ice cream and wished for it to be available in our country, our brother said: Aba! Hindi mo to mabebenta ng piso lang sa Pinas! lugi ka. haha!

We went to a lot of different places during our first day, but yea I dont want to overload this post with photos. I have my facebook account for that. haha! Maybe you are looking for a photo of us with the Merlion since it is SG! Sad to say, friends, the Merlion was under construction when we went there. Sucks! I know. haha Anyways, we did enjoy the tour, but it was very tiring! We can barely walk! We just wanted to go back to the hotel and rest since we planned to go to USS the next day! Solid sa pagod ang paglibot, promise! It was all worth it, though.

Singapura is one hella country! I will surely visit it again, or maybe try to look for a job? hm. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment